- product description
- customer reviews
Made with high quality wood pieces, the Designer Catbox is painted with non-toxic, lead-free paint with a glossy finish and is a fully functional cat litter box with storage for your litter accessories. The litter pan, litter scoop and other accessories are completely hidden from family and guests.
- White finish
- Outer hole that can be set up on right or left, so that you can keep it hidden from guests
- Metal hook to hold a litter scoop
- Top opens for easy cleaning
- Hydraulic safety hinge
- Durable, glossy, non-toxic, lead-free paint - made to last
- High quality wood
- Stylish, elegant wainscoting
- Interior Panel: Prevent litter from being kicked outside the box with the staggered interior hole. The interior panel also prevents dogs and children from getting into the litter pan
- Good For Children: The Designer Catbox keeps out curious babies and helps to provide sanitary conditions for your little explorers
- Good for Dogs: The size of the Designer Catbox keeps out dogs looking for "treats" or chasing after the cats
- Overall Dimensions: 20.8" H x 29.1" W x 20.6" D
- Entrance Dimensions: 8" H x 7.5" W
- Interior Dimensions: 14.2" H x 26.4" W 18.5" D
- Designed to hold a standard large-sized litter pan that is 18.5" x 15.25" (not included)
- Note: a larger litter pan will fit in the Designer Catbox if you do not install the interior panel; however, this is not recommended as litter can then be kicked out of the box
- Easy assembly: View Instructions
- Designer Catbox weighs 37.9 pounds
- Patented design: US D616,617 S.
|Assembled Product Dimensions||29.1 in x 20.6 in x 20.8 in|
|Items per Order||1|
|Manufacturer||Designer Pet Products|
|Estimated Ship Date||Dec 17, 2013|
|Expected delivery date||Dec 24, 2013|
Shipping & Returns
Please note that the item is considered custom or special request by the manufacturer and is not returnable. In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged we will make every effort to help you obtain the necessary parts or replacements as quickly as possible at no extra cost to you.
For more information about the returns process please check our Returns page.
Orders placed today would normally be delivered before Dec 24, 2013. Please be advised that weather conditions may delay delivery a bit.
- American Express
- Discover Card
Review posted on December 7, 2011 by J. Love from Colorado Springs, Colorado
I bought this to hide the litterbox in my new house. It is perfect for that use. My cat had no problems finding it and using it. It was extremely easy to put together. Would definitely recommend this product.
Review posted on November 18, 2011 by D. Bezanson from Portland, Oregon
Much much better than a litter box, easy to put together, cats had no problem converting from an open box to this. Would recommened to everyone! Worth the $!
Review posted on October 28, 2011 by E. Hills from Memphis, Tennessee
Very sturdy and well made. I like that the front piece has a groove at the top (see photos) to let in air and light. Easy to clean and deal with. It will be a tight fit for large cats.
Review posted on October 9, 2011 by H. Berg from Los Angeles, California
It was easy to put together and my fur balls love it.
Review posted on September 25, 2011 by D. Swenson from Albuquerque, New Mexico
The litter box enclosure is made of solid good quality wood. Extremely easy to assemble by self. Looks great in my Laundry room, absolutely hides the litter box and deters the dog. I have recommended it to fellow cat owners!! I have no negative cons. I love it! I've been a cat owner for over ten years. This is the best purchase I have made for my cats. Money well spent.